Monday, January 2, 2017

Short Fiction Month: What Do I Intend to Read?

To be honest I hadn't made a list before I started it. Finding stuff to read is never my problem. But since people have inquired I drew up a list of stories I will review in the next few weeks. I'm still not sure one review a day is entirely realistic so this list is until I run out. If there are still days left I will add more. I also reserve the right to throw in a novella over the weekend but other than that I will try to stick to this order. So here's what I picked:
  • The Star - Arthur C. Clarke (1955)
  • A Cup of Salt Tears - Isabel Yap (2014)
  • Unfinished Portrait of the King of Pain by Van Gogh - Ian McDonald (1988)
  • Bloodchild - Octavia Butler (1984)
  • The Day the World Turned Upside Down - Thomas Olde Heuvelt (2013)
  • A Salvaging of Ghosts - Aliette de Bodard (2016)
  • Aye, and Gomorrah . . . - Samuel R. Delany (1967)
  • Love Is the Plan the Plan Is Death -  James Tiptree, Jr. (1973)
Quite a few of these are available online for free if you want to read along.

No comments:

Post a Comment